Sunday, January 18, 2015

Blog Post #1


I have heard a few rumors about EDM 310 in the past, that it was time-consuming and difficult. After reading the syllabus and checklist, it does indeed look time-consuming and difficult. It was a little overwhelming at first when I was given my instructions and my biggest fear was that I would miss deadlines because I'm not used to using Blogger and posting my work for others to read. I definitely have had some difficult classes before and I think EDM 310 has the most projects I'll ever have to do in a class.



The most difficult thing I think I will have trouble with is, is keeping track of when assignments are due. But I'm keeping myself in a positive mind frame about this class. To address this problem about keeping up with assignments, I will write down when my projects and blogs are due in a calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment