Sunday, January 18, 2015

Practice Blog Post 1


Outline
I. About Me
II. My Family
III. College Career
IV. Technology In Education

Hello!

My name is Andrea Aube and I was born in West Point, MS. I left West Point with my parents when I was fourteen years old and moved to Tupelo, MS while I went to high school in Pontotoc, MS. I've moved around a little bit! I live in Mobile, AL now and I am enjoying my life on the coast. I absolutely love to read. In fact, I've always got a book in my backpack or in my hand everyday. My favorite movie is the Sound of Music and my favorite food is crawfish and shrimp (I moved to the right place, right?). My parents are Janet and Brent Aube. My father works for the oil company Chevron and my mother is a retired teacher that works at Semmes Middle School. I also have two older brothers.

After high school, I went to Itawamba Community College and earned my associate's degree. I moved to Mobile in 2013 and started attending the University of South Alabama with a major in Elementary Education. I want to enter the field of education because I enjoy helping the next generation of learners. I think it is extremely important that teachers in our day and age be familiar with a wide variety of technology, because it is always evolving. Students as young as pre-schoolers are learning how to use technological devices that we have considered complicated. I, myself, have a great interest in technology. I always look forward to the newest device in the market and I find it interesting how we're advancing in technology.



No comments:

Post a Comment